Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Not a Member Yet? You're Missing Out!
Sign up in minutes for a free URC Network account and you'll be able to post in over 100+ forum categories, search over a decade of archived topics, exchange private messages with other members, upload pictures to the RC photo galleries, and much more!

Already have an account?
Sign in below!
Sign in:
"Beat It Like It Owes You Money"
jumpit - 10.16.13, 3:36 am Post #1: | Reply With Quote
I have not been to impressed with any of their 1/8th scale stuff but maybe this one will be a little better quality, no pics of it yet just the ad banner and web page dedicated to it.

Click the link below for Everything you want to know about the Terremoto

http://www.ultimaterc.com/forums/sho...09#post1969809

http://www.redcatracing.com/Terremot...category=32356

http://redcatrc.com/coming-soon-redc...monster-truck/

(watch this on YouTube for more options)

FIX'S AND UPGRADES:::::

How to keep spring cup retainer from falling out, post # 476 Quick trip.....
http://www.ultimaterc.com/forums/sho...29#post1945029

Bodies that fit... so far it looks like the e-revo, revo 3.3 and tmax 3.3 bodies will fit the Terremoto
(Last edited by theJANG : 4.03.14 at 6:21 pm)
Jump_it
Check out my youtube channel jammer2150
T.T MT4-G3 Fanboy Biased
"Food for thought!"
thefoodman52 - 10.16.13, 5:11 am Post #2: | Reply With Quote
I kind of wonder what they're going to be building this truck off of. Maybe a more regular 1/8 buggy/truggy layout?
"Cheap Thrill seeker"
dirt_19 - 10.16.13, 10:12 am Post #3: | Reply With Quote

Only known pick
A wise man, recognizing that the world is but an illusion, does not act as if it is real, so he escapes the suffering". ~ Buddha
"Experienced user"
RRA_223 - 10.16.13, 11:08 am Post #4: | Reply With Quote
If a company made it's name off making entry-level, low-cost and low-value products, why would you expect anything more from them this time around?

I'm not bashing Redcat anymore than Exceed or others - but clearly they have a niche. And their reputation won't change anytime soon here, regardless of the price-point.

It looks cool though, so if they price it in the $150 range they will sell a few of them as neat christmas gifts! Almost cheap enough to be disposable.
"Vacationing user"
Tad-Bravo - 10.16.13, 2:06 pm Post #5: | Reply With Quote
Even low cost 1/8 trucks don't cost $150, it will be at least $250. ($350 with batteries)

This could be the hobbyking nitro circus basher under a different skin like they did before with their other 1/8 truck that was shared with hobbyking.

The stance of the truck looks exactly like the hobbyking basher.
"Beat It Like It Owes You Money"
jumpit - 10.16.13, 3:23 pm Post #6: | Reply With Quote
Tad-Bravo said
Even low cost 1/8 trucks don't cost $150, it will be at least $250. ($350 with batteries)

This could be the hobbyking nitro circus basher under a different skin like they did before with their other 1/8 truck that was shared with hobbyking.

The stance of the truck looks exactly like the hobbyking basher.

I was staring at that pic for a good couple min and thinking the same thing, wondering if it is indeed the Circus Nitro, then I scrolled down and read your post, so now I am guessing when hobbyking gets their Circus Nitro in stock redcat racing will probably get theirTerremoto in stock
Jump_it
Check out my youtube channel jammer2150
T.T MT4-G3 Fanboy Biased
"Vacationing user"
Tad-Bravo - 10.16.13, 3:30 pm Post #7: | Reply With Quote
jumpit said
I was staring at that pic for a good couple min and thinking the same thing, wondering if it is indeed the Circus Nitro, then I scrolled down and read your post, so now I am guessing when hobbyking gets their Circus Nitro in stock redcat racing will probably get theirTerremoto in stock
Yes, that could explain the delay in releasing the circus nitro, hobbyking was looking for another brand to take on part of the deal with the chinese factory building them.

I'm actually interested in buying one of these and putting a decent body on it.
"Experienced user"
SnakeOiler - 10.16.13, 3:56 pm Post #8: | Reply With Quote
This is probably the Terremoto.

"Inexperienced User"
stevenator128 - 10.16.13, 5:34 pm Post #9: | Reply With Quote
I like the look of the tires.
You can always count on me to never give you less than more.
"Cheap Thrill seeker"
dirt_19 - 10.16.13, 5:54 pm Post #10: | Reply With Quote
I was told from a dealer this should be on sale by early November Was also told this is going to be priced higher than the Avalanche . So $350- $400 through a dealer is what I'm expecting now .
A wise man, recognizing that the world is but an illusion, does not act as if it is real, so he escapes the suffering". ~ Buddha